Sunday, September 13, 2009

An encounter of sorts

I took a journey up to the south bank yesterday to have a look at the Thames Festival. On my way home I changed at London Bridge, where I found that everyone was sombre and smoking. Even though it is now against the law to smoke on train stations somebody must have been turning a blind eye, they cant have not been seen the station is covered in CCTV. I thought this guy was interesting, he was very short and looked particularly pensive about something.

This is a very interesting picture for me, once again we have the man on the right, now walking towards the camera. This time though, I have shown more of what is going on around him. We see the woman with the dark hair to the left, she looks as if she is being restrained by the man she is with and she is looking directly into the lens. I didn't follow the short man any longer and instead followed what the man and woman were doing. They got on the same train as me, the woman stared at me for almost the whole journey. I didn't actually realise that I had taken this picture until this morning, perhaps I would have been more thoughtful about what was going on at the time if I had known about this image.







No comments:

Post a Comment